Dr. Noelle (ND) is interested in a wide variety of conditions and can treat anything from the common cold or constipation to more serious health conditions such as multiple sclerosis and crohn’s disease. She appreciates the complexity of the body and looks at how the organ systems of the body interact to uncover the root of the problem.
Through her time treating patients so far, she has cultivated a special interest in treating:
- Hormonal Concerns (ie. Women’s health/fertility, thyroid & adrenal concerns)
- Chronic Pain (ie. arthritis, systemic lupus, chronic migraines, etc)
- Chronic Fatigue (ie. thyroid issues, adrenal burnout)
At the clinic, Dr. Noelle (ND) will perform a complete health assessment to find the reason why you are feeling the way you do. She aims to help you feel better using naturopathic treatments which are both safe and effective for your unique health needs and help you to create an “environment for healing”.
Naturopathic treatments may include:
- Specific dietary recommendations (ie. to lower inflammation, support mitochondrial function, aid in weight loss)
- Targeted nutritional supplementation (ie. vitamin D, zinc, folate)
- Mind-body medicine techniques
- Supportive botanicals
- Focused laboratory testing (ie. Hormone panel, autoimmune markers, inflammatory markers, thyroid panel, etc)