Dr. Noelle (ND) is a licensed naturopathic doctor dedicated to providing patients with excellent care and natural solutions for vibrant health and a thriving mind. Noelle treats a wide variety of health conditions and takes a personalized, functional approach to treatment. She looks at the “bigger picture” of health and helps patients create an internal environment for physical healing and mental wellness.
Noelle integrates standard medical diagnostics with evidence-based naturopathic therapies to provide patients with excellent care. She enjoys collaborating with other health care professionals and strives to work with your family doctor to ensure patients have the best care possible. She has a huge heart for her patients and wants to help you on your journey towards vibrant health.
Dr. Noelle (ND) is licensed with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO). She has also successfully completed the Ontario Prescribing and Therapeutics Examination which allows her to prescribe certain restricted drugs and herbs, including injectable B12, desiccated thyroid gland and bioidentical hormones.
Click below to learn more about the conditions naturopathic doctors can treat.
Background & Education
Noelle was raised on a small vegetable farm outside of London, Ontario. She joined the Royal Canadian Naval Reserve in high school and worked in communications for 7 years. Through her work in the Naval Reserves, she participated in mentoring aboriginal students looking to join the Canadian Forces, assisting with search-and-rescue operations off the coast of BC, and training new recruits in ship-board communications. Growing up, Noelle really had a heart for people and knew she wanted to become a doctor already as a child.
Noelle obtained an Honours Specialization in Nutrition and Dietetics from Western University in order to learn more about healthy eating. She then studied at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine for 4 years in North York, Ontario and completed over 3,000 hours of in-class training and 1,200 hours in clinical training in Naturopathic Medicine. At the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic (RSNC) in Toronto, Noelle was 1 of 7 interns privileged to receive additional specialized training on the “Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Myalgic Encephalopathy)” specialty shift.
Additional Training & Education:
- Herbert Benson, MD course in Mind-Body Medicine (Harvard University)
- Personalized Hormone Restoration Therapy, Advanced Clinical Practise (LP3)
- Hormone Restoration Therapy, Bioidentical Hormone Prescribing (LP3)
- Neurodegenerative Disease Conference (AARM)
- Methylation & Epigenetic Prescribing (NCC)
- Restorative Medicine Lyme Conference (AARM)
- Intravenous Infusion Therapy (Liberty Clinic)
- Chronic Infections: PANDAs/PANS, Lyme, etc. (NCC)
- Biomedical Treatment of Autism (Natural Care Clinic)
- Advanced Homeopathic Prescribing (International Academy)
- Ontario Prescribing and Therapeutics Exam (CONO)
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Internship (RSNC)
- Brampton Naturopathic Teaching Clinic Internship (William Osler, Brampton Civic Hospital)
Dr. Noelle (ND) has many interests which she has cultivated over the years along with her husband Mark. She loves to garden and grow her own fresh organic produce in the summers. She likes to stay active by playing on a recreational volleyball team, swimming at the YMCA and going hiking on local trails with her husband. In her off time, she enjoys learning about biological, sustainable agriculture from her parents on their vegetable farm outside of Ingersoll.
Start your journey towards thriving health today!